<body>
http://six-a42.blogspot.com
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





Launch of NE book: 23.2.07

I guess u people should know that the school has recently launched a NE book: One voice in harmony. =) I've scaned some pictures.. Hope u guys like.. HEHEHEH!! if u wan more, jus tell mie =) I will try my best to scan more LOL!! =DDDD
(click on images to enalrge =] )


The coverpage

Jessica Tan =.=

stupid he !
Jean

SIngh
Wee =.=

=) hope u guys like lo =) though i scan until so lousy ( these pics are for the 6A's entertainment =D )

Posted by Pinker @ 3:23 PM|0comment(s)

Y RAP on boys...
Y hArLoWw AgAiN~
Y Chinese new year to all !!
Y MUNIR'S ARM [partTWO]
Y CoNgRaTzz
Y MUNIR's ARM...=="
Y hw are euu guys workin on ur work? =)
Y SOOO...hows LIFE?
Y 5A photos =)
Y FIRST THREE DAYS of SCHOOLL!