Yo peeps :) This is pk, pengker in case you dunno what's pk.
I will be organising a chalet! I really hope it would be a success where at least 90% of people come, which is 36.
I am considering early july..any other opinions? tag at the cbox please!
people who voted is in red
huizhen winky mabel samantha vanessa daphne jingyi jacinda jean lisa janice qianjoo zuxian eezhen aisyah amal syairah qihui weiling camilia pengker xinyu katherine angelynn hakim calvin adrian xavier engxuan junjie jacky iliya iskandar munir kaihui wilson shalom darren vernon zheshen nicholas
This is the poll for the type of bungalows/terraces you want.
Just look at the facilities! And the space! Where we can jump around, laughing, talking,shouting! Please tell other 6A peeps to do this poll! There will be a next poll after this! It will be regarding the date, then the time.
*take not you can only vote ONCE. I set each person can only vote every 365 days. unless you want to vote again next year =.= so, use your vote wisely!