<body>
http://six-a42.blogspot.com
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





Teachers day visit '09: 31.8.09


I really enjoyed myself just now! Walking around the school compound and reminiscing the good ol' primary school days when we were innocent little kids. Also, it's great to see everyone different in some way or another and of course, catching up with good ol' 6A.
I hope the 27 of us who went had a great time like I did and for those who didn't come, be sure to come next year! Pictures are up on Iskandar's facebook.

It's been 2 years (and counting...)

Love,
Aisyah

Posted by Aisyah @ 7:07 PM|0comment(s)

Y Latest!
Y Suggestions
Y #202 Post
Y Hey ppl, heres the video in 3gp, u all dun need 2 ...
Y HAPPY TWO HUNDREDTH POST ;)
Y announcement
Y HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D
Y HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D
Y HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D
Y 3/7/09 - 6A07 CONVERSATION