<body>
http://six-a42.blogspot.com
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





SC CARNIVAL CUM CLASS OUTING, ANYONE?: 16.2.10

Hey all,

My school is having a carnival on Saturday, 10 April from 10am-4pm (can drop by anytime). So I was thinking, why not have a class outing and at the same time, help me sell off my coupons?! Yes?

So some advertisment:
There will be food, drinks, exciting games, dunking machine(omg), services like, face-painting, maybe? I'm not so sure exactly what kind of food/drinks/games/services but I'm sure about the dunking machine one we will have but rest assured that if you come, you will have fun.

Coupons are priced $10 each.
You can come without buying a coupon but that would mean you can't buy anything or play any games lah, which defeats the purpose of coming, right?

I think you all might want to maybe meet at Simei MRT first and then make your way there to SCGS?
I might not be able to bring you all from Simei to SCGS, because I have to be in sch the whole day. But I'll try to guide you guys to my sch through phone.

Summary of details:
Saturday, 10 April 2010
10am-4pm (can come anytime)
SCGS, 190 Dunearn Road Singapore 309437
$10 per coupon
Meet at Simei MRT first, in a big group, and go there together

more details later when the date nears! Tag at the tagboard if you're interested :D I don't want to disseminate my number here. Ask arnd if you need to contact me.

Posted by Aisyah @ 1:23 PM|0comment(s)

Y a short time back at ckps :D
Y cancelled! D:
Y omg la -.-
Y the first decade of the 21st century!
Y MISS JULIANA'S BIRTHDAY
Y all the naggings
Y Hi people.Billy here.As u all noe.Games Day 09 is ...
Y 6A GAMES DAY UPDATE ;D
Y HI PEOPLE
Y HI PPL.Quick word before i go mug.Gd luck for ur E...