<body>
http://six-a42.blogspot.com
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





Royale's new book: 29.3.08

Yo guys. And fishes. Jus thought i'd write. I hav ....er......"you-may-not-think-its-exciting-but-I-do" news. I hav just finished writing my greatest book ever! Even my teacher@ vs thought it was nice. Its title is "One Must Die..."

Its a not-so-violent-and-bloody book which is about a boy who inherited a very dangerous power. Reverse Death. The power activates whenever he cheats death, as in he nearly gets killed. Whenever he cheats death, someone else will die in his place.

The problem is, he can't choose who 2 die for him. So, in the 1st chapter, he experiences the pain of losing his mother( who got hit by a truck, dragged a few metres and hit a metal pipe, which pierced her heart).

Now I'm writing "One Must Die....(the modified version)" If anyone has any ideas on the plot, please leave a comment.


p.s.~my fren, ubaidah, has 6 girlfrens!!!!

Posted by aHiTo @ 5:26 PM|1comment(s)

Y HI.
Y LIFE HERE IN S.K
Y Hi Guys Please do vote at Peng Ker's Vote and Peng...
Y HEADLINES: JOOYOON HAS A NEW CRUSH.
Y ILIYA!!!!! U OWE ME $1.55!!!!!and micellaneous fees
Y yo, gals,guys; gentlemen and fishes
Y Upcoming chalet @ Aloha Loyang
Y Upcoming 6A chalet
Y Hey 6a GUYZ ony this is ZS 117 and yea u all noe t...
Y Class chalet