<body>
http://six-a42.blogspot.com
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA





Part 2 class mischief: 29.4.09

math teacher: (angry voice) Do you want to see Mr Chia (fierce discipline master)???
me : No ma'am, I see him everytime everyday.

Lit teacher : yes, did you call me?
me : No, ma'am my handphone is off.

Eng teacher : What do you get if an adverb and adjective comes together.
me : A son, or daughter.

Sanjeev :What we doing for p.e. 2moro??/
Preshant : Floorball!
Justin : Hockey!
Syafiq :Soccer!
(silence)
me : 2.4!

p.e. teacher : I don't know but everything electronic I touch today becomes haywire maybe I should touch Sanjeev (Ms Sheika has a crush on Sanjeev)
me : No, maam, he's already haywire.

P.e. teacher : D'you guys noe Lance Armstrong? He's got cancer now.
clas :
p.e. teacher : He's left with one testicle y'noe.
me : What? He's got testicle cancer??/

Bio teacher : And so, the gland will produce the sperms.
me : Ma'am, if the gland keep producing, will the balls explode?
Bio teacher :(laughs) No lah.

Chem teacher; So, this wil..........................................................................................
Chi Lek : Ma'am, nobody's listening to you.

Posted by aHiTo @ 9:01 PM|0comment(s)

Y part 1 of class mischeif
Y Guess who????
Y LUCK CHARM ;)
Y Hovercraft
Y ANOTHER POLL.
Y CLASS CHAT(:
Y LET'S ALL VOTE.
Y HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINKY(:
Y Random
Y one hundred & seventy-fourth post