Yeah, that guy. You know, the awesome one who was always somewhere in the class.
Yeah. Yeah just focus all your thoughts to remember him :D
Got it? Great.
Since I know we are all sec 4s this year, thought I'd just write a shoutout.
Been a long time huh like 3 years? Since we parted ways (chey) but yeah.
Now we're in our sec 4 years.
Facing the olevels coz its a big threat.
But remember 3 years (or 4) ago, when we were all frantic about PSL? :D
haha yeah, good times.
Well, i doubt we're rushing to file papers again now.
Maybe wishing we could hehe.
ANyway. Best of luck to everyone around for your o's.
I know I may be the weird guy who came in only for 6A
but yeah, all the best to everyone :D
If any body sees this post, help to spread the class blog link to everyone. Maybe, just maybe, we can have one great outing and have a great time as tho those three years never passed.
Best Wishes (Juliana said this was the best instead of "yours sincerely")